Full mouth reconstruction can provide amazing results and is considered to be the best option if you suffer from:
- Frequent headaches or migraines
- Pain or soreness around your jaws
- Facial, neck, shoulder and/or back pain
- Unexplained congestion or stuffiness in your ears
- Worn, chipped, cracked, or loose teeth
- TMJ (temporomandibular joint syndrome) “bad bite”
- Discomfort that seems to move from tooth to tooth
Restoring all of the teeth is called full mouth reconstruction. Full mouth reconstruction is also used in extreme cases where teeth are so crooked, chipped and discolored that undergoing this procedure may provide you with the best overall aesthetic and healthy result.
Dr. Caracioni will take the time to do a thorough and complete evaluation with you so you understand your options, the costs involved and ultimate outcome you can expect. Some patients of ours have referred to this procedure as “The Hollywood Smile”.
Full mouth reconstruction creates a smile that is functional, comfortable, and beautiful. A full mouth reconstruction is durable and permanent and can have a profound impact on your life.